[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

'73 2002 Brake Questions

Hi All,

My friend just recently purchased a '73 2002 from South Carolina.  The
car is in great shape.  It's quick and handles well.  The only concern
we have is the brakes.  We would like to improve the braking
performance and have read that the master cylinder from a 633 would
not only be an improvement, but that it is also a direct bolt-on.  We
have also heard that rear drum brakes from a 530 would be an
improvement...also a direct bolt-on.

Is it true that these mods would be a simple bolt-on?  Any tips,
tricks, and/or warnings would be appreciated.

We would also welcome any other ideas to improve the stock brake
system performance.

Jay Baudendistel
'84 318i (My new guibo came UPS today!)