[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Monthly posting: List of contents of the ktud.elte.hu ftp site

Hello all,
Well, finally I'd set this record straight: I will post this message
every month, with updates and such.
First of all, due to the reports about how slow the Hungarian connection
is I'm lookin' for a nice person with a big machine who'd be so kind as
to mirror this site for those who don't have the time to deal with the
Hungarian situation.
I'd always love to hear Your comments and contributions (I know that You
have interesting cars so why don't let me know about 'em?), 'cuz that's what
keeps this site alive.
I'd like to start a new section but it requires _lotsa_ contributions:
vintage cars. I already have some pix but I will start it when you will
send me around 50 original photos about your or your friends, relatives
etc. pride&joy.
I will keep a version of the list of the car related mailing lists
(auto.lis in the pub directory).
In the near future here you will found some Ferrari pix (250 GTO, P2/3
etc.), a Jaguar XJ220 (courtesy of Bolko Rawicz) and other additions.
'Til then here is the latest index (if you'd like a fresh one, check out
the index.txt in the pub directory).
Thanks for listening, good browsing,

Bye

Paul Negyesi
Paul@domain.elided

List of contents of the ktud.elte.hu anonymous ftp site. Latest
update: 25th of November, 1994.

                  The pictures
(the .jpg files can found under the pub/pictures directory, the
.txt files
can found under the pub/txt directory).

/vintage.racers
  Check out the vinrace.txt!

59hearse.jpg
60hearse1,2,3.gif : Hearse cars.

AC Schnitzer S3 3.0 Compact (ac_s3.jpg, ac_s3_1.jpg; ac_s3.txt):
  Modified BMW 3 Compact.

AC Schnitzer S3 Sport (ac_s3spo.jpg; ac_s3spo.txt)
  Modified BMW M3 Berlina

Albar Buggy and Sonic (albar1,2.jpg; albar.txt)
  A Swiss made buggy and sportscar

Aston Martin:
  DB7 (am_db7_1,2,3,4,5.jpg; am_db7.txt): The new compact Aston
  Lagonda Vignale (am_lavi.jpg, am_lavi2,3.jpg; am_lavi.txt)

AWE (awe1.jpg; awe.txt)
  Triumph based English kitcar

Borgward Isabella racer (borgward.jpg; borgward.txt)
   German saloon from the '50s with a racing pedigree.

BRABUS-Mercedes New S (bra_s.jpg, bra_s1.jpg, bra_s.txt)
   A tuned version of the updated Mercedes S-class.

CC Zero (zero1,2,3.jpg, zero.txt)
   A small Fiat 126 based kitcar from England.

Citroen 2CV: various versions from the European meeting: 2cv1-12.jpg and
2cvindex.txt. Courtesy of Kimmo Erola.

Contemporary Cobra, Cobra coupe (cobra.jpg, cobra1.jpg; cobra.txt)
    An American fake-Snake.

DuoPower:
  Afghan (afghan.jpg, afghan1.jpg; afghan.txt)
    An one-off sportscar from a Californian designstudio
  Gilamonster (gila.jpg; gila.txt)
    Another one-off sportscar from them.
  Pandora (pandora.jpg)
    A small-series car based on the Mercedes 190 from them.

Eagle Cars (eagle1,2,3,4.jpg; eagle.txt): This is the range of the
    British kit- and replicar company Eagle Cars.

Fejer Mirage (fejer1,2,3.jpg)
   Ferrari replicas from Canada.

GAZ 13 (gaz13_1,2,3.jpg; gaz13.txt)
   An ex-Sovetunion limousine

Geiger Camaro Cabrio (geiger.jpg; geiger.txt)
   Modified Chevrolet Camaro Cabrio

GFG Elisar (elisar1,2,3.jpg, elisar.txt)
   A German neo-classic based on Mercedes.

Gibbon Packard Roadster (gibbon1,2,3,4,5,6.jpg; gibbon.txt)
   An American company who has an interest in hot-rods offering
   this replica of the 1933/34 Packard Roadster and coupe.

Guitolar (guitola1-6.jpg; guitola.txt)
   Uruguayian small firm. The pictures shows the past and the present.

Hormann Punto Cabriolet (puntocab.jpg; puntocab.txt)
   Transformed Fiat Punto Cabrio.

Hotzenblitz El Sport (hbz_el.jpg and hbz_el1.jpg, hbz_el.txt)
   This is a German small city and shopping car.

IFG Countach replica (ifg01-09.jpg): An American Fiero-based Lambo
Countach replica. Courtesy of Dave Hewson.

Lamborghini Countach (anniver2.jpg; anniver.txt): An original Countach.
  Lot of pix about an IFG replica can found: ifg01-09.jpg; ifg.txt.
Courtesy of Dave Hewson.

Marcos (marcos1,2,3,4.jpg; marcos.txt)
   Marcos is a well-known British specialty car company. The
   pictures show the current lineup of the firm.

Mercedes 500K replica (500k.jpg, 500k-1.jpg; 500k.txt)
   A custom made replica from California.

Phantom Corsair (phantomf.jpg; phantomf.txt)
   An interesting American prototype from the '30s. (Courtesy of Bolko
   Rawicz)

Predator Performance D-type replica (pred_d1,2,3,4.jpg,
 pred_d.txt)
   This is a Jaguar D-type replica from Florida.

Premier Porsche (prem_por.jpg; prem_por.txt)
   An american Porsche 914 conversion.

Prototypes Research and Development Classic 55 (Class_55.jpg;
  class_55.txt)
   This is a replica of a 1955 Chevy from a Canadian company.

Squire SS100 (squir100.jpg; squir.txt):
   This is a not-so-exact lookalike of the Jaguar SS100 with an
   intersting history.

Talon (talon.jpg; talon.txt)
   A VW Beetle based kit from America, made between 1972-1984.

Tucker (tuckr48f.jpg; tuckr48.txt)
   I think y' know this one! (Courtesy of Bolko Rawicz)

Vintage Speedster (vinsped1,2,3,4.jpg; vinsped.txt)
   A Porsche Speedster replica from California.