[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A company called Motorsport Series

I've just come across an old brochure from a company in Santa Ana
called MOTORSPORT SERIES.

It has aero aids, wheels, tires, and the usual stuff.  As the brochure
shows an E-28 and the E-32 and E-36, it is obviously not current.

Does anyone have experience with this company, and know if they are
still around.

I quite like the look of the aero kit for the E-28 and would like to get more
information about this company.

The address shown is
	1225 East McFadden Avenue, Santa Ana with a phone number of
	(714) 542-4095 or 542-4192

If anyone in the Santa Ana area has ever had dealings with them, and
if the company is still around, I appreciate hearing about them.

I'll summarize to the list if the responses warrant the interest.

thanks in advance for your assistance.

Rog

'88 535i
- --