[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

...no subject...

I bought my first BWM in April 1994, a 1985 735i. What a great car!  I have
always worked on my own cars and I want to work on my BMW, but I need a shop
manual.  I have an overheat problem when the car idles in traffic.  The car
will cool down in a few miles when I speed up to 45mph plus.  So far I
replaced the fan clutch, radiator, all hoses and the thermostat.  This helped
some but did not fix the problem.  I am looking for a shop manual and some
suggestions on what the real problem could be ... Any suggestions?

dick_staten@domain.elided
1985 735i 210,000 miles.