[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

fuel line recall

I just spoke to the competent service manager here at Beach Auto (a
BMW dealer).
The fuel line recall is a small one that feeds into the "main fuel
rail" (not a term I'd heard before). It is not a safety-related fix on
an emergency basis, but one to be fixed whenever you're in the shop or
unless you start smelling stuff.
Unfortunately, Don, the cold start valve is not under recall -- altho
BOHICA could always try with a mournful look.
- --
Barry Wellman           wellman@domain.elided            8-)
Centre for Urban and Community Studies    University of Toronto
455 Spadina Avenue     (Room 418)       Toronto, Canada M5S 2G8
tel: 416-978-3930                             fax: 416-978-7162