[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Weber

From: Chris Forsyth <forsyth@domain.elided>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 1994 21:21:08 -0500 (EST)
Subject: 32/26 DGV Weber in 2002ber2

I just installed a Weber 32/26 DGV in my '74 2002.  Works great.  My
question is where do I route the valve cover port that used to go to the
air cleaner????  Also there are several vacuum hoses left over what do I
need as far as these are concerned?

On the vacuum hoses - plug them.

On the breather, you have two choices. One is PC, on is hack:

Hack:
	Run a house from the breather down to the crossmember at the
bottom of the car - this way, any oil will just drip away.

PC:
	Do not put a K&N breather filter at the valve cover - the oil
	spits right through it (I know from experience...).

	Mount a bottle on the inside fender well - a bicycle bottle and
	harness work well for this. Run a tube from the valve breather
	to the bottle.