[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Cups for BMWs

Mark Conner mentioned that there is a cup available which fits the E36
cup holder.  My wife tells me that the plastic BMW coffee cup is NOT
dishwasher safe.  So, ask before you buy if it matters.

Also, I took measurements on a ceramic mug that I say at the Eddie Bauer
store this weekend.  Looks like it will fit in the new E36 cup holder,
the front location, but will protrude a bit high in the top.  The bottom
section is a smaller diameter which should fit into the small diameter
section of the cup holder but the cup has a longer section of this diameter
than the cup holder can accomodate.  Worth a look.

Any other good matches for cups?  I want about 10 ounces, ceramic.

John Belk
'93 325i
'85 325eieio