[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

quality of BMW cars

Firstable, i want to excuse myself for my bad english. I hope you will read entirely this letter.

I would like to speak about BMW quality's car.
I bought last year a 318 car in france. In a year, I had two big problems with

it. At Firts, the ABS system stopped to work. Secondly, the electronic card had to be changed because
all ligths didn't want to work.
In france a BMW is very expansive and is a luxurus car in comparaison with french cars. I think that a builder so prestigious could make efforts to solve his problems of quality.

I hope you don't have the same problems

FRED

Frederic.DEHE@domain.elided