[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Electrical problems with my new tii

I just got a new '73 tii today, but it has some electical trouble that
I'd like to fix up before it anoys me too much. For the turn signals to
work you have to hold them down. Anyone have this problem? Any cure?
Also, the gas gauge seems to be messed up, I thought I was on the last
ounce of gas, and to my supprise after only a few dollars worth of gas it
was overflowing. I got back in the car and it said half full. Also the
temp guage jumps to hot when I use the brakes (isn't that odd?). So my
suspect is a ground somewhere, I looked in the faqs but couldn't find the
locations of the grounds. There is one in the trunk and one in the
engine compartment, yes? Asside from that I don't have any problems yet
(and hopefully never :) ).  Now I need to find a yellow lense for the
tail turn signal (one is red the other yellow, I want both yellow).
If any one has any tips for my above problems a message would be great!
Thanks a lot guys! (and girls)

'73 2002 tii (with crazy turn-signals and guages)