[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Looking for 325ix

I am looking to buy a '87 or '88 325ix..  Does anyone know of one for sale?  I
talked with a dealer in Madison, WI and they told me that they had trouble
selling the last ix that was on their lot.  Are there many problems with the
ix?  I have an '87 325is that I am looking to replace beacuse I live where there is snow.  I'm getting tired of rear wheel drive in the winter, but I don't want to give up the performance that I'm used to getting from my is.  I get the idea that not many ix's were produced.  I don't know why.  To me this would seem to  be the perfect car.  A good performance 4-wheel drive..

Any information would be appreciated.

You can send direct to dougm@domain.elided to cut down on the digest, if you
wish...

Thanks