[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

535i fuel injector problem

The symptoms described in this thread on drivability are very similar to
problems I had with my 535i at around 140,000 miles. Turns out it was a bad fuel
pressure regulator, diagnosed when an observant mechanic noticed that the dial
on his fuel pressure gauge separated from the body and became a high speed
projectile after he attached it to my fuel line. A new regulator solved the
problem.
Jerry Skene, V.P. Business Development    Coherent Communications Systems Corp.
 Email: jskene@domain.elided               44084 Riverside Parkway, Suite 200
tel +1 703 729-6400 fax +1 703 729-6152   Leesburg, VA 22075, USA