[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fog lights

Hi To All

I know this sounds like a trivial task, and I've done it before on my
previous bmw few years ago(memory is going - sign of old age!), but I can't
figure out the best way to install a pair of fog lights on my 82 733i. There
is a spot for a relay for fog lights, and there are two fuses, one for each
side. How can I access the two wires for the fog lights? I'd like things
to be as neat as possible. What's the best place to attach the lights?

If you've done this recently, or remember how it's done, please help...

Many Thanks

Tareef (ax436@domain.elided)

- --
Tareef Attar