[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Surprisingly fast M3

I was just reading the new Car & Driver, when I came across an interesting
comparison. They were comparing sporty 2+2's: 300ZX, Supra, 300SC, and M3.
Naturally, the M3 won. The part that surprised me was the performance of
the M3. They got it to go 0-60 in 5.3 seconds. Not that I'm complaining
or anything (I want one desperately), but that seems too fast. Can anyone
with a new M3 comment on this. I hate to say this, but it makes me wonder
if BMW is supplying especially fast versions of the M3 to automotive
magazines.

Curious

Nat Crutcher
1985  535i, 104K mi.