[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: M3

% Heres the problem. My wife is having a baby (2nd) and I need
% to sell my 2 seat car ('90 Miata) and buy a 4 seat car. We
% currently have a 91 318 is  (the other car). I am seriously
% considering a 88-91 M3. So what can I expect? How does this
Well, 4 seat car? M3?
Yes i can fit all my family in M3 (wife and 3 kids), but
if you got small childern and need child seats it will
be pain for kids to go in car. Actually  interior is
same as in 318is (I belive you got sport seats there) so
you know ...This is why my older son is always asking
me to get M5 :).

Oleg.
bmw's: good M3 & good 02 & destructed 02 waiting for body parts,
welding, painting....