[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

This is a car related post.

Hello everybody,

Sorry 'bout the subject, but I can't figure out a better one. Sorry 'bout
this long post, but I can't compress it :-( (and my sin is bigger, as I
will distribute to various groups and mailing lists, please flame off :-( ).
Some of You may recognize me, as a guy who is bothering you from time to
time with his ktud.elte.hu anonymous ftp site :-).
So I need the help of the whole world. As you may know from my e-mail
address I'm living in Hungary, which is a small Eastern-European country.
I have a list of current car manufacturers from all over the world. At this
moment I have the following rules:
- - the manufactured vehicle has more than 2 wheels.
- - the vehicle is either destined for a (small-)series production or at least
three have been made.
- - the product of the company is either a car or an off-roader or
an electro or a microcar.
- - the company not only changed the body but they modified the engine as
well.
So in other ways the list includes all the assemblers, the kit-,the
replica-, and the hobbycar makers, the "normal" car companies, some of the
design studios, the tuning companies etc.
This list can't be complete, but I'm trying to do my best.
I have entries from such countries as Uruguay, Chile (mostly assemblers),
Taiwan etc. etc.
I'd like to ask people who are living in the following countries and are
ready to either check a list of manufacturers for me or create me a list
to get in touch with me:
any non-European country, except: Malta, Australia, New Zealand and the
United States of America.
So I can't give you money, all I can give you is a credit. All I need is:
to be fan of cars, be a journalist or such or has any access to car-show
organizers, magazines etc. E.g. there is a company in Brazil, named
Aurora which is reportedly making a Ferrari F40 replica, which was shown
years back in the Sao Paulo show. I have no info either the show or the
company. Other things: the British Which Kit? magazine, recently featured
a Taiwanese kit-car maker: Chi & The Gang. I'm afraid there are a lot
more in that country and other countries as well. If somebody has any
idea whether how can I get a list of these only-in-that-particular-
country-available car makers I'd be very grateful.
Thanks in advance and thanks for listening,
Sincerely,
Paul Negyesi
Paul@domain.elided