[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW 320 for sale.

On: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 James Steele wrote:

>Like the title says, 320i for sale.  $2600, Black on Black interior, car
>looks freshly painted and undercoated, interior is in very good shape (no
>power mirrors though), Radio is broke.  183,602mi.  Apparantly has a
>rebuilt engine, it's a Manual, I'm fairly certain it's a 5 speed, year
>83.  VIN: WBAAG3307D9007085A

>Apprantly the offer is firm, if anyone's interested, I'd be glad to take
>a look at teh car, and report back.

>Car is located in the New York Tri-State Area.

>Comments are appreciated.  Does this price also seem too high,
>considering the year?

 Sounds a bit high considering the mileage. There's a '77 320i I'm
thinking of looking at this weekend that supposedly has 28.5k ORIGINAL
miles on it for not much more money that that one. It might make a real
nice car for my niece who will be learning to drive soon. If anyone's
interested in that car, E-MAIL me directly and I'll give out details...
after I've decided that I'm not interested...

Ron Checca
'90 M3 Street
'88 M3 Track
'87 325es Road