[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: brake fluid bleeding/changing addendum to the addendum

>9.  . . .  and immerse other end in a small amount of brake fluid in a
traditional green COKE[tm] bottle.

Sorry for the added message, but I got caught up in the intent of the first.

NEVER PUT POISON IN FOOD CONTAINERS!!!

Sorry to yell, but this is one lesson I learned the hard way.

I always used clear COKE bottles as well, until my 5 year old took a sip when
no one was watching. "Gee, it's just my Dad's drink, he won't mind."
Fortunately, it tasted so bad she didn't get much in her and she had the good
sense to tell us what she had done. Fortunately, no damage was done, this time
. . . She won't get another chance.

Also discovered that Syrup of Ipecac takes longer than I thought, but it *will*
induce vomiting. Standard equipment in our medicine cabinet.

Frank