[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

2002 ti part needed

          I am converting to dual 40 DCOE Webers on my 2002 and need
          to change the cooling system part that the old water choke
          hose came from.  This part currently is aluminum, has the
          temperature sensor in it and bolts to the intake side of the
          head, forward of the front cylinder.  It shares the gasket
          with the front intake manifold.  The manifold I'm using now
          is a bored out 1600 manifold  (it will soon be a Korman
          manifold - Thank you Ian).  The problem with the current
          part is that the outlet pipe for the choke hose interferes
          with the manifold where the carb bolts on.

          Any of you guys out there with a real ti or dual Webers,
          what is the solution here?  I am assuming that the ti came
          with a different piece.

          matt

          TENCCUA.brumwe01@domain.elided

          '75 2002 Erector set