[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Replacement BMW seats...

% 	Hi, it's me again.  This time I'd like to call for an
% opinion of the group...My little '81 320i is in dire need
% of front seats and I'm debating on whether to have them
% restuffed and recovered or if I should get newer ones.  The
% ones I'm thinking about getting are in the recent catalog
% from BAVARIAN AUTO SERVICE in New Hampshire.  The cost for
% new ones is about $800; are they quality seats? Can I get a
% good pair of Recaro's for the same price? If anyone has
% these seats please e-mail me @ brannfje@domain.elided or post
% to the list!!!!

I would look at wrecking yards and try to get the seats from an

320is and drop them in.  The is had Recaro seats that should just
drop in.

Kent--
/* "There is no king who has not had a slave among his ancestors and   */
/*  no slave that has not had a king among his." ----     Helen Keller */
/*  Kent L. Shephard  ----- K. L. Shephard Consulting                  */