[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

2002 vs. 320i ?

  this may not be a fair question and i don't want to
  offend anyone  but...

  i have a question for those with an opinion.

    i have a '79 320i
        it is a 1.8l from europe - according to my insurance co.
        it has been rebuilt and runs great
      the car is real civilized.

   i also have a '73 2002
        it is stock like the 320i
        motor real tight

     both cars are in about the same shape ecept for their
    standard differences  but.... one has to go.

   can anyone convince me which one to keep?
   i know i should have a preferance but i like them
   both equally. differently but equally.

i estimate they are worth the same in $$$

 the 2002 is not as practical as the 320i but i'm someone who
 would like to design a car without a heater and i live i canada.

   fellow bimmer owners , what would you do ???

  '79 320i
  '73 2002
            note: reason for selling is because i have a small
                  yard w/ 15 cars in it!!!  no room anymore.

- --

Hatt.
- ----