[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Wonderful Text of the 320

I finally got a chance to examine that 320 that was being sold near here
for parts.  Color: Burgundy, VIN: WBAAG4302B8061791, The starter is shot,
it's an automatic Transmission, that needs work.  THe body is in okay
shape, there is evidence of a replaced on the front driver's side quarter
panel.  Mileage: 93,321

According to the manual, the vehicle was never inspected at any BMW
dealer, or had any comments made in it's service manual.  The car was
owned originally by a store, and used it for deliveries.  THe second
owner was a College student, who apparently destroyed the transmission by
driving in the snow.  Interior is ratty, and the engine bay is dirty.
Spider webs and all.  The engine appears sound.  I was unable to screw
around with it anymore.  I didn't get a chance to view the underside.  I
was also unable to find out the exact year, if someone can decode it from
the VIN, taht would be useful.

Comments are appreciated.  Parties interested in buying, please e-mail.

Yes, this >IS< a parts car.

Oh, the Oxygen Sensor light on the dash is on too.