[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Mail loops and %$&*# Salesmen...

	This is Erik once again...I read Richard's post and I realize that we
should all suck it up and let things pass, but...

	I hope that I don't step on any toes here but this board is NO place to
ask about jokes on the walls of restrooms or to advertise anything NOT having
to do with BMW planes, trains, or automobiles....

	Also, I do not think that the mail repeat problem is solved yet...i
logged on today and had over 300 messages, about 200 from the BMW list and of
those there were only about 40 or 50 single (not repeated) or new messages.
I'm seeing messages that I KNOW were originally posted over a week ago, but
they still keep repeating...Is this a problem with the mailer or are you people
posting the same messages 3 to 4 times.

	I'm sorry if it seems that I'm flaming the entire board, I do not mean
to...I just know that some of us have better things to do than wade through
repeating messages and requests for "bathroom-wall jokes"!

				GROW UP....

				-----Brann-Man----