[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Be nice, and parts for sale

All,
	WRT flame war...
	I agree that it's a shame that we can't constantly keep
up the civility that permeates this list and is absent from Usenet.
I agree with those who felt the "stoned?" response was unnecessary,
James doesn't.  In a perfect world, he would offer apology even if
he wasn't sure exactly how he might have been misunderstood, or
misread.  It would be a nice gesture.  *Hint, hint.*  I read his last
post and he seems past it, if not repentant.  Oh, well.

- -----Back in BMW-land:-----

	Dad sez to get some room in the garage.  Our door is falling
apart and it's time to hang a new one.  The garage door guys have no
urge to fall all over my rear end.  :)  Really.

Stuff going out the door for cheap:
	2002 front subframe, control arms, steering box and tie rods $50.
	2002 steering box, $25.
	2002 steering column, with key and door locks to match, $50.
	Bus steering wheels from '67 1600 and '68 2002. $25 each.
	320i fuse box, no cover, substantial part of front-end wiring
harness, $25.  From early donor car.
	320i pedal box for stickshift cars.  (i.e. has clutch pedal),$30.
	'68 2002 diff, longneck, broke a gear, nice boat anchor, offer.
	320i 3.90:1 diff, $150, daily driver (putting in a 3.45:1).
	320i new rear HD Bilsteins, $120.

				thi v.