[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Back Records Search...

	Hi this is Brann-Man from the land where Easterners think of
"oh-re-gone" (of course, this isn't how you say Oregon, guys....)  Anyhow, I
need some help out here...I need to know how to find some missing records for
my '81 320i.  It was a one owner before me and his records go from delivery to
about mid 1986, two and one-half years before I bought it in 1989.  Is there a
phone # to call to see if BMW has some sort of a "computerized tracking system/
database" where some of those records (from the dealers only, I understand) are
and if I can get copies of them?  Has anyone ever worried about this? Am I just
being "anal"?  Personally, I've kept all records pertaining to my car since I
bought it, but I may be an exception.  Hey Richard (I do believe that you are
in charge of this board) you seem to know alot about alot of stuff that we
"users" babble about...do you have a suggestion?

			Thanx----Brann-Man----
				 '81 320i 185k, and still
					gets 29mpg....Ha!