[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Driving School

>>Amit Sudan writes:

 Amit> Does anyone have any experience with driving/racing schools?
 Amit> Specifically, I am wonder about Bondurant and Skip Barber.  If
 Amit> anyone has attended these or have any information about them, I
 Amit> would greatly appreciate it.  What are the differences between
 Amit> them/ opinions..  Thanks Amit

	I went to the 1 day Skip Barber at Lime Rock in June
	and all I can say was it was a blast - it was worth every
	penny!  Go to one if you get an opporunity.

							- Mustie

- --
The more you speak of yourself, the more you are likely to lie.  --
 Zimmerman

- --
Mustafizur Rahman                   Internet: rahman@domain.elided
Project Pilgrim                               rahman@domain.elided
Department of Computer Science         Phone: (413) 545-4701
A143B Lederle Graduate Research Center   Fax: (413) 545-1249
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA 01003