[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How do I speed up delivery ?

% Hello fellow bimmerheads,
%

% Last week I put a deposit down for a 95M3. The sales person
% has not found any  car yet, although I had told him that
% color or options don't matter ,I'll take  anything.

%

% I did some checking on my own and found that other dealers
% in the viscinity have cars that are ready to deliver (they
% told me so).
%

% I suspect that my sales person is avoiding getting a car
% from another  dealership.

%

% How can I get him (force him ?) to get the car from another
% dealer, instead of giving me all that "limited edition ,
% not many cars available " BS ?

Ask for your money back and threaten to go to another dealer if
doesn't come up with a car in exactly 1 day.  If other dealers have them
and are willing to sell I'd go where the car was available.

%

% I am desperate , and the stupid thing is that the check I
% left for a deposit- for-order is $12k (all my savings).

Get it back.  You have not taken delivery so that is still *YOUR*
money.  If you demand your money backl, they will go to another
dealer and not risk losing the sale.

Kent--
/* "There is no king who has not had a slave among his ancestors and   */
/*  no slave that has not had a king among his." ----     Helen Keller */
/*  Kent L. Shephard  ----- K. L. Shephard Consulting                  */