[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

How do I speed up delivery ?

Hello fellow bimmerheads,

Last week I put a deposit down for a 95M3. The sales person has not found any
car yet, although I had told him that color or options don't matter ,I'll take
anything.

I did some checking on my own and found that other dealers in the viscinity
have cars that are ready to deliver (they told me so).

I suspect that my sales person is avoiding getting a car from another
dealership.

How can I get him (force him ?) to get the car from another dealer, instead of
giving me all that "limited edition , not many cars available " BS ?

I am desperate , and the stupid thing is that the check I left for a deposit-
for-order is $12k (all my savings).