[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E30-Odometer problem.

Recently I replaced the batteries on the printed circuit board
behind the instrument cluster and when I put it all together
everything except for the odometer worked fine. Does anybody
know which connection may be an open or what I did to mess
this up? When I replaced the batteries and soldered the new
ones in I was wearing a static-strap and was generally very
carefull with the board transport (used anti-static bag) and
installation. The speedometer works fine. If the odometer for
some reason got messed up, is there a place that you can
recommend that can fix it? Right now I am at a loss on how to
troubleshoot this one without a schematic. The car in question
is a 87 325.

Thanks,

Andreas