[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

2002 WORKSHOP MANUAL

 M> How different is this (or better for that matter) from the Hayne's
 M> manual? The Hayne's is fine for minor things, but when it talks about
 M> major service you really have to know what you are doing going in.
 M> That doesn't help me.  I can easily figure things out but do not know
 M> all of the lingo.
 M> later,
 M> bear

and

 C> How much was it?
 C> chris

Sorry not to answer this origninally.  It's expensive--$125, and its a
copy in GBC binding, not a 3 ring binder.  However, relative to the Haynes
manual it is much more complete.  Every step has a picture, most with
arrows pointing to hard to spot items.

My rule of thumb would be that if you want to do minor stuff, you can get
by with the Haynes manual combined with tips from this list, the Roundel,
etc....  In fact you could probably do a whole lot that way.

However, you really do get a feel for everything you need to do with the
more detailed manual, so if you're going to keep your 2002 for a while and
plan do work on it yourself it's worth the investment (IMO).

Good luck,
Ware
'72 tii