[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: long term storage

Although all the fine pointers listed on the net will assist in
maintaining this fine automobile, the best solution is to let me take
care of the details here in Washington state where cars last forever.  I
promise to start it daily and drive it until thoroughly warmed up.  On
weekends, I will take it through the powerband somewhere in the Cascades
or Olympics on suitabley winding roads.  Afterall ladies and gentlemen,
aren't we really concerned with the spiritual health of this car?  How
would you feel in a storage bag  with your tank full?

|-)

Jan