[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 2002 WORKSHOP MANUAL

Howdy--

>I just received a copy of the 2002 shop manual from TMC publications
>(410-367-4490).  If anyone is thinking about buying this, I can highly
>recommend it.  These things are incredibly detailed and complete, and the
>copy quality is pretty good.  Most if not all of the pictures are clear,
>and _everything_ has a picture.  By the way, it includes the 1602, 1802,
>2002, 2002A, 2002ti, 2002tii and touring models.

How different is this (or better for that matter) from the Hayne's manual?
The Hayne's is fine for minor things, but when it talks about major service
you really have to know what you are doing going in.  That doesn't help me.  I
can easily figure things out but do not know all of the lingo.

later,

bear

Bear Sebastian                                     one God,
mcs6@domain.elided                                      one love,
agent 002 ('74 taiga)  o==OO==o                        one fin.