[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Unfortunate personal problem

Steven J Bernstein:

Get some help from a shrink because CLEARLY you have problems.  To send such
a vulgar message to the list is something you should be ashamed of.  Could it
be that New York  air? :-)

I get no financial gain from announcing a free giveaway of AOL starter kits.
 I have NEVER advertised ANYTHING on this list and because of complaints like
yours I have stopped posting BMW-related magazine and newspaper articles.
 I've received lots of Email from BMW list members who encouraged me to post
and continue to post such BMW-related info.  For your information, there is a
BMW forum forming on AOL.  I enjoy this (Richard's) list too.  But I have to
admit, your type of message belongs in the toilet.

Honestly, don't you have anything better to do besides piss and moan?

Adam Bush
'88 750 iL
superadman@domain.elided