[no subject]

Balint.Gyimesi@domain.elided writes:
> I've been wondering if the beautiful E34 Touring
> models came with manual transmissions at all to
> the US?

I've tried doing a bit of research on the topic and
have found no evidence that points towards the
direction of US 525i or 530i wagons being manual
transmissions.  I did however find out that a few M5
tourings made the states and those had manual
transmissions (nice cars!).  It seems they're a little
rare though.  Only 6,500 E34 Tourings were purchased
in the states while over 100,000 were purchased in
Europe.  The E39 touring did however come with a
manual transmission option.

Hope this helps a little, good luck.

Henryk

'89 535i