[bmw] Re: [UUC] Shipping bumpers

evan asks
> Any suggestions on how to ship a bumper as cheaply as possible, time is
not
> a factor? FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.? Surely there's a more economic way to
> ship a bulky item like this. I have quotes from the majors around $70-$90.

don't know if it's the same in the US, but in Canada, the bus (greyhound)
system can be a great way to ship stuff for cheap.. I sent a bumper this way
last year across the country for way less than the parcel companies (can't
remember how much though)

chris pawlowicz

ps. if anybody is interested, I have a Rieger 'M3 look' E46 sedan front
bumper (50127) brand new I need to get rid of cheap!! :)