[bmw] Auto Transport

I recently purchased my Estoril Blue '99 M3 (25,400mi!) and had an excellent
cross-country shipping experience with Intercity Auto Transport (
www.intercitylines.com ). Of course I used an enclosed trailer for this
"garage queen".......they actually wrap the entire car in plastic while it's
in the trailer! These folks transport  vehicles for the famed Barrett-Jackson
auto auction. I do wish the tractor had been equipped with some sort of GPS
(or at least a Thomas Guide!) as I did have to give the driver directions to
my home. Other than that, I couldn't have been more pleased.

I have used DAS before with only so-so results. In my mind there is only
Intercity when it comes to excellence in their field.

HTH

Ken Lawyer, San Jose, CA

'99 M3 2dr Estoril Blue
'94 325is Boston Green
'98 Lexus LX 470 Riverrock Green Mica (!)
'93 Saab 900T convertible (a very nice deep red)