[bmw] Can I find BMW radios for sell?

Hello all,

I am new to the whole BMW thing.  I am thinking buying this 2001 BMW 530i.
I have a quuestion...Is it possible to buy replacement radios for BMWs?
I want a much better radio and CD player (maybe one that can play mp3
disks) but I know the radio controls are linked to the steering wheel and
the radio itself seems to be tightly embedded with the car.  Is this just
my imagination or is it possible to replace factory radios on BMWs.
Thanks in advance!