[bmw] E34 Used body parts needed

Hi,

I have a wrecked '89 White/Tan E34 535i that needs both bumpers, driver's side front and rear doors, I need the interior parts and the panel in Tan for the rear door only. All parts need to be white and used unless there's no way around buying new. Anyone have any of these parts or know places to look? Anyone out there that's had experience w/ body repair can you tell me what I should expect to pay for used parts like these. Also, what's the easiest way to ship large bulky items like bumpers?

Thanks,

Evan
'89 535iA
'99 M3