[bmw] Re: 1998 M3 convertible for sale 25,000miles

These are the following options that I have purchased withthe car.

1998 M3 convertible
VIN: WBSBK9339WEC42435

COLOR: ESTORIL BLUE WITH DOVE GREY(LIGHT GREY)
5 SPEED MANUAL
POWER SEATS
HEATED SEATS
SPORT SEAT OPTION (M STRIPES)
POWER TOP (BLUE SOFT TOP)
HARMON KARDON STEREO TAPE DECK AND 6 CD CHANGER
BMW ALARM
M WING (CONVERTIBLE)
CRUISE CONTROL
ON BOARD COMPUTER
LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELS (5 STAR SPOKE HIGH POLISHED WITH MICHELINPILOT SPORTS) NOT
M CONTOUR WHEELS
HARDTOP
BMW CAR COVER
BMW CONVERTIBLE WINDSCREEN
GENUINE BMW EURPEAN CLEAR TAILIGHTS CORNER LIGHTS
LOJACK
TINTED WINDOWS
24800 MILES (CURRENTLY)
SERVICE RECORDS FROM PARK AVENUE BMW
CARBON FIBER TRIM
CUSTOM M FLOOR MATS

This car has never been driven in rain and has been storedin a heated garage
for winters. All oil changes have been with genuine BMWsynthetic oil and BMW
filters. All services have been performed by PARK AVENUEBMW in Maywood, New
Jersey. I have detailed the car every 6 months regardlessof storage for winter. I
am BMW enthusiast that has purchased the car from newfrom PARK AVENUE BMW.
All work even down to the light bulb has been with BMWparts. The car has never
been in any accident and has a clean carfax record.Title is clear and no lien
holders ever on the title. There have been nomodifications done to the car. The
only addition I have put on the car was thecarbon fiber trim in the interior
which is by torasport and BBS RS II wheelsbut I will not sell the car with the
BBS wheels (they have been spoken for).The interior is 98% perfect except for
the small wear on drivers seat bolsterbut I will correct this issue as I am
very picky with the condition of my car.I will enclose pictures of my car for
you viewing.

Best regards,
Harry Golfinopoulos