[bmw] ISO: 87 325 OBC/Owner's Manual

Hello! I'm trying to find a couple items and I'm hoping that you guys can help
me get them. First, I want to upgrade my 6 button clock to the full obc.
Anyone have a full set they'd be willing to sell to me? Also, where do I go to
get the coding plug for my car (an 87 325)? Does the dealer carry this item,
or can they order them?

Also, I'd like to get the owner's manual for my car. Anyone have one of those
in any condition (as long as it's useable) they'd be willing to sell?

Thanks,
Matt Brannock
matt0611@domain.elided
87 325