[bmw] "corporate lease vehicle" on CarFax

All,
I am looking into an M Coupe. I found a couple on autotrader that look
promising. But when I ran the VIN on Carfax, one of them showed that in
its history it was a "corporate lease vehicle". And it showed 3 owners
in its first 11k miles. (after which it was sold as a CPO to the
gentleman who is selling it now with 35k mi).

This fact concerns me. It seems to me that this kind of car would not be
well taken care of, particularly during the break in period. After all,
the car is not only lease, but even worse is leased to a company and not
to an individual.

Another M coupe showed as a "fleet vehicle" which also troubles me.
Also, this one's first registration was at 2500 miles, which tells me
that it was probably a demo at first.

Am I overreacting to these? Obviously the best case would be someone who
bought it for personal use, or even a two owner car with this scenario.
What kind of scenarios would lead to an M coupe being a corporate lease?
Not the usual fleet car, like a Chevy Malibu. Would be a sweet company
car though!

Thanks for any thoughts.

Greg
gregs@domain.elided