[bmw] <E39> Issues

I'm evaluating an E39 2002 525i CPO from a local dealer and would appreciate
any feedback regarding the following issues that seem to plague this
particular vehicle.

1. Shimmy:  I've owned several E28's and an E34 that possess the "infamous"
shimmy - virtually eliminated by using the "beefier" thrust arm bushings.
Did the E39 inherit this "feature"?

2. "Moaning" Chassis:  The vehicle tends to "creek" or "moan" when
accelerating or decelerating, but isn't noticeable when going over most
large bumps.  The noise  seems to be generated from the two front doors.
Will coating the front door's seal with silicon lubricant be a viable fix?

3.  Tire/Road noise:  This vehicle has the sport package and I have owned or
driven other BMW's with the sport package, but none were as loud as this
vehicle.  The noise from the front two tires at low speeds seems to be above
the comfort level, while at highway speeds, road/tire noises seem to be
undetectable.  Would a change in rubber (currently Bridgestone) eliminate
the road noise as low speeds?

Thanks.

Michael