[bmw] Fwd: 85 528e Hesitation while driving.

 Hi all,
  I have a question that I hope someone can help me with. My 85 528e
 while driving will all of a sudden no longer react to acceleration.
 She never actually stalls but it will hesitate either when I
accelerate
 or just while keeping at a constant speed. I have changed in the last
 day to try and fix this problem the fuel filter, spark plugs and o2
 sensor to no avail. Any help would be greatly
 appreciated.
 Regards,
  Lee Mullican
 85 528e