[bmw] Bad hesitation on an 85 528e

Hi all,
 I have been getting a bad hesitation while driving. It seems to only
happen once it warms up, does not effect idle and the car never stalls.
It has been getting worse the last few days and I am hoping that
someone can help me pin point the problem. PS The problem seemed to
start when I had my Catalytic converter replaced and I also changed the
o2 sensor.
Thanks,
 Lee Mullican
85 528e 151k