[bmw] FS: '97 318i in MA

My wife's blue '97 318i is up for sale as we just picked up a cherry
528i upgrade for her.  Details:

'97 BMW 318i - Avus Blue 5spd, one owner, bumper-to-bumper warranty
thru 12/04 or 85k miles. Sunroof, premium audio, LoJack, all-season
traction control, power windows and locks, alarm, remote keyless
entry, heated seats, fog lights, cloth interior. Non-smoker. The car
is clean and runs great.  Asking $10,500 to people on the list.  Car
is located in MA, outside Boston.

You can see pix on cars.com at
<http://www.cars.com/search/used/cc/standard/results/single/ld/detail.jhtml?paId=137875468&aff=national&src=&cid=null>

We've got snows on metal wheels on now.  May also have 16" alloys
with summer tires available, if they don't work on the 528i.

Call Bob at 508-655-6740 or email to bvirzi@domain.elided.