[bmw] You folks wuz right on...

Many thanks to Marty, ToMoyer, Daid Orr and Gary Beck for their advice and
help with my low battery issue.  They were all correct in suggesting I
needed to charge longer.  Looked at my records and saw the battery is five
years and four months old. Well, 'nuff said.

My red Check Engine light now comes on when I start, and remains on.  Any
ideas as to whether this was leftover from low battery?  Can I/should I
reset?

Many thanks.

Tom Borden

P.S. I am in need of a healthy, used captain's chair (driver's side), so if
anyone living in or around New Jersey has one they'd care to sell, please
e-mail.  Many thanks.

THOMAS BORDEN  |  CONSULTANT | MEDIA & MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
23 ESSEX ROAD, ESSEX FELLS, NJ   07021 | ph/fax: 973.228.5092  |
<mailto:teborden@domain.elided> te.borden@domain.elided