[bmw] FS: Bicycle Roof Rack for E34 Touring $200

Hello,

Since I recently sold my '94 525i Touring wagon I am now selling my bicycle
roof rack.  Details:

2 Thule crossbars with clips that fit in the rubber-covered tracks on the
roof.  These clips are no longer available and give the rack a sleek, aero
look.  The rack locks to the roof.

2 silver Rocky Mounts full length trays with fork mount locks to keep your
bikes safe.

Asking $200 plus shipping which will be approximately $15-$25 in the US.  I
put this rack together last Spring so it is in fantastic condition.
Everything was new except for the clips which again, are apparently no
longer available.  The new ones are too wide and pull out of the Touring
roof tracks.

Please e-mail me direct for more info or for pictures.

Thx,

Kit Redwine

Seattle, WA

206-372-5727