[bmw] Upgrading stock E36 speakers - For Sale

Hi,

I have a full set of E36 M3 Quart speakers w/ the requisite wiring and hardware for sale. They came out of my Doctor's '98 M3 and he asked me to sell them for him. He ordered these special so he wouldn't have to alter any of the speaker mounts or do any custom installation, so they are literally plug and play for an E36 M3. I have the original invoices for all of the equipment. He only had them installed for about 10K miles before he ask me to take them out when he sold the car. They are virtually like new. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Evan Evans
President
Smoky Mountain Chapter
BMW CCA