[bmw] a few of the M3 Team prints left

Hey guys,

Just going through the flat files and found I have a few more of the "M3 Team"
prints left.  They are all numbered out of 300 and are personally signed by
eight people:

Dennis Brown(Road & Track contributing artist), Tom Milner(PTG Team Owner) and
all six drivers for that year.

You can see the print in a framed form at:

http://users.nac.net/creativeshowcase/M3%20litho%20image%20&%20framed.jpg

We can sell you the prints unframed or framed as shown or custom framed(wood,
metal, etc.).  Please contact me directly with any questions at
creativeshowcase@domain.elided .

Regards,
Eric