[bmw] RE: bmw-digest V10 #143/BIlstein "touring "shocks.

From: owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided (bmw-digest)
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Subject: bmw-digest V10 #143
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 06:06:14 +0000

bmw-digest Monday, December 15 2003 Volume 10 : Number 143

Forum for Discussion of BMW Automobiles
Richard Welty <rwelty@domain.elided>
Digest Coordinator

Contents:

[bmw] BMW Digest Advertisers: regular posting
[bmw] Thermostat question
[bmw] New Touring Shocks
[bmw] RE: 1983 520i coolant leak, gear box hell
[bmw] Temperature gauge
[bmw] administrivia: notes on using this list

BMW Digest Home Page: /bmw/
Useful Administrative Information: /general-notes.txt

Send submissions to bmw-digest@domain.elided

Send administrative requests to bmw-digest-request@domain.elided

To unsubscribe, include the word unsubscribe by itself in the body of
the message, unless you are sending the request from a different address
than the one that appears on the list. Include the word help in a
message to bmw-digest-request to get a list of other majordomo
commands.