[bmw] STOLEN 1989 Red M3 - DESCRIPTION

License plate is: PENNSYLVANIA    DNC 8252

VIN number is: WBSAK030XK2198211

PLEASE FORWARD TO ANY CONTACT WHO MIGHT BE ABLE TO CHECK FOR VIN NUMBERS AND REPORT TO POLICE IF THE CAR IS TAKEN APART FOR PARTS.

THANK YOU.

Car stolen around 11:30 last Wednesday Dec 10 from lot at 23rd amd Market Streets, Philadelphia.

Please contact me  and call Police if you happen to see it.

1989 E30 M3 Cinnabar Red
Tan interior.
Stock basket weave wheels.
Nitto tires
Unique features:
Oval white German plate on front. Pennsylvania License Plate (sorry don't have number or the vin yet because I am out of town), Supersprint exhaust pipes that tip up at an angle, small crease in passenger side  front quarter panel corner by headlight with a black paint scratch. Mileage around 120k. Tach not working.

Any help appreciated is you see it.

Thanks, John McCawley 267-252-5821